This item is a used standard AVL tension box. It is complete and fully functional as of the time of shipping. AVL makes no warranty or representations of this item. It is being sold as-is and is not eligible for return.
Note: The images on this page are not the actual item.
The AVL Tension Box is used for warping the sectional beam with short or long warps. Used in conjunction with a spool or cone rack and the AVL Track & Mount System, the tension box provides excellent tension for your warp as it winds onto the beam.
- Unique heddle system that is used for conveniently putting a cross in each section.
- Mates with the AVL track and mounting system allowing it to be slid along the width to the exact location desire.
- Tension is established by running yarn over/under dowels.
- The dowels are mounted in vertical slots to allow tension adjustment.
- The tension box is provided with one 8 dent input mini-reed and two (8 and 10 dent) output mini-reeds, mounting hardware and instructions.
- Extra heddles for the Tension box can be purchased here.
Made in Chico, California