The Studio Dobby Loom is a compact workhorse built to withstand the most rigorous demands in the classroom, studio, or home.
Designed from the ground up for use in universities and design studios, the Studio Dobby Loom (SDL) provides the punch of our Compu-Dobby® system in an extremely small and economical package. Teachers, designers, sample weavers - anyone with limited space but high expectations - will delight in this loom.
Made in Chico, California
- 16 or 24 Shafts
- 20" or 30" Weaving Widths
- Sliding Beater
- AVL Compu-Dobby IV®
- Plain Beam (sectional beam upgrade available)
- Stainless Steel Reed: 6, 8, 10, 12 or 15 Dent (please specify at time of order)
- Built-In Shelf
- Tool Holder
- 25 Inserted Eye Heddles per harness +200 extra
- Kiln-Dried Ash Construction
- Illustrated Instruction Manual
- Standard AVL Warranty
- 1-Year Subscription to Handweaving.net