The AVL Rotary Temples roll with your fabric so you don't need to stop and re-set.
Temples are a weaving tool that originated hundreds of years ago to combat waviness and draw-in, and improve the effectiveness of the beater. Most temples require re-positioning every few picks to keep them at the fell line. AVLs rotary temples are borrowed from power loom design, creating a compact temple that stretches the fabric while rolling along with the advancing fabric. Never again will the weaver waste time and energy resetting their temples.
- High quality rotary temples manufactured in the United States
- Temples are easily adjustable in width and fabric pressure
- Includes set of two rotary temples with 3 rubber and 3 spiked rings on each temple. Rings may be reordered.
- Also includes: sliding bar, mounting supports, brackets and hardware, and installation instructions (when not already included with the loom manual).
- Compatible with A-Series, K-Series and Folding Frame (FDL & FML) looms.