The AVL Free Standing Beam Winder is an essential tool for the professional weaver or anyone who wants to be able to warp a beam off the loom. The winder can facilitate beams 16"-72" in width. Custom winders are available upon request.
Easy adjustment lets you warp beams from 16"-72" in width. There are two maximum sizes (48" and 72") so you can save space with the 48" version if you don't plan on warping any larger beams.Track and mount not included.
- Use your current track (Track & Mount System purchased separately)
- Simple width adjustment, adjustable for all sizes up to the max.
- Locking wheels for easy movement
- Includes mounting hardware for standard AVL track system. Note: Requires separate purchase of track & mount for each loom.
- Made from thick Ash hardwood for durability and strength
- Disassembles quickly in three manageable pieces for storage
- AVL Warranty