The dobby cable resides in the head and has the characteristic "swage balls" that catch on the dobby arm insert (positive dobbies) or the slide plate (negative dobbies). Cables are unique for each harness and loom type, so please indicate which harness the cable relates to and also provide your loom's serial number.
- Please select the Harness Number the dobby cable relates to (each is a unique size).
- For multiple cables, you need to add separate items to your cart.
- All positive dobby looms require a "Nico" tool to crimp the compression nico into place.
- If you do not have a compression tool, you can rent one here.
- Cable cut to length for your loom and harness number.
- Nico compression sleeve