Fully automated shuttle weaving with finished selvages! Produce fabrics that look handwoven at a much faster pace.
Industrial Dobby Loom, 24" 24 Harness (R#0430A)
- Made in 2002
- 24 inch weaving width
- 24 Harnesses with 2,400 inserted eye metal heddles
- Compu-Dobby II (Ask about an upgrade to Compu-Dobby 5!)
- Sliding beater with heavy duty bearings
- 4-Box Flyshuttle System with automated color selection of up to 7 colors in weft
- Automatic cloth advance, cloth take-up and warp let-off
- 1-Yard Sectional Warp Beam with enough hoops for 2” sections
- Track & Mount
- Pneumatically driven systems requires compressed air of 21 CFM @ 115 PSI
- Hardwood construction
- 1-Year Reconditioned Loom Warranty
**Please note, photos are in unreconditioned state.**
A rare find, a newer IDL with low mileage. The loom is clean and shows little wear. Loom can be shipped assembled. WeavePoint IDL, loom installation & training are extra.
Every reconditioned AVL loom undergoes a thorough inspection, cleaning and testing. We replace any component that does not meet specification. We strive to provide you with a pre-owned loom of which you can be proud.
Loom ships in 12-16 weeks. This loom ships freight collect. The carrier will schedule drop off and communicate price around the drop off day. For alternate approach of pre-payment for shipping, contact your AVL sales representative.
Price if new: $60.750