The AVL Free Standing Beam Winder is an essential tool for the professional weaver or anyone who wants to be able to warp a beam off the loom. With easy adjustment the winder fits beams 16"-72" in width. Pick from two standard sizes (48" and 72"), or customize to your desired warp beam width (contact AVL after placing your order to specify width). Includes a specially designed Track & Mount to fit your AVL Tension Box (not included).
- Efficient manual winding of warp
- Simple width adjustment, adjustable for all sizes up to the maximum width.
- Locking wheels for easy movement
- Made from thick Ash hardwood for durability and strength
- Disassembles quickly in three manageable pieces for storage
- AVL Warranty