Fully automated shuttle weaving with finished selvages! Produce fabrics that look handwoven at a much faster pace.
Industrial Dobby Loom, 24" 24 Harness (R#0430A)
- Made in 2002
- 24 inch weaving width
- 24 Harnesses with 2,400 inserted eye metal heddles
- Compu-Dobby II (Ask about special pricing for an upgrade to the Compu-Dobby and flyshuttle controller!)
- Sliding beater with heavy duty bearings
- 4-Box Flyshuttle System with automated color selection of up to 7 colors in weft
- Automatic cloth advance, cloth take-up and warp let-off
- 1-Yard Sectional Warp Beam with enough hoops for 2” sections
- Track & Mount
- Pneumatically driven systems requires compressed air of 21 CFM @ 115 PSI
- Hardwood construction
- 1-Year Reconditioned Loom Warranty
Note: The photos were taken prior to reconditioning.
A rare find, a newer IDL with low mileage. The loom is clean and shows little wear. Loom can be shipped assembled. WeavePoint IDL, loom installation & training are extra. Be sure to ask about special pricing for an upgrade to the Compu-Dobby and flyshuttle controller for this loom.
Every reconditioned AVL loom undergoes a thorough inspection, cleaning and testing. We replace any component that does not meet specification. We strive to provide you with a pre-owned loom of which you can be proud.
Reconditioned Industrial Dobby Looms typically ship within 16 weeks of ordering. However, please check with your AVL representative for current lead times. This loom ships freight collect. The carrier will schedule drop off and communicate price around the drop off day. For alternate approach of pre-payment for shipping, contact your AVL sales representative.
Price if new: $60,750