The AVL Air Shuttle System provides pneumatic assistance for throwing your flyshuttle across the race. With the Air Assist Flyshuttle, gone are the days of tiring out your arms and joints from throwing the flyshuttle. The manual operation is replaced with a simple (left/right) button control. Simply press a button with your thumb and away goes the shuttle! You can alternate flyshuttle boxes with the same shift handle as on the manual system. Purchase of a separate air compressor is required to operate the system:
- Complete list of parts to upgrade your current overhead beater.
- All air hoses and components.
- 2-Year AVL Warranty
- Installation Instructions.
- Does not include air compressor. View the compressor requirements here.
- Must have Overhead Beater.
- For A-Series and 1988 and newer Full-Frame looms only (PDL, TDL).