Little Weaver 2 -- Awakening Your Weaving Dreams
The long awaited relaunch of our fan-favorite table loom is here!
Little Weaver boosts a weavers efficiency like no other table loom. This is the only loom available today that used the beating movement to open & close the shed, and trigger the computerized pick selection. True 2-handed weaving maximizes productivity and minimizes the stop and go of the more common flip lever looms.
2nd generation Little Weaver is much improved with a long list of upgrades, including:
- Broader capacity for yarn size, density and patterning - With its K-Series derived countermarch dobby, this dynamo can handle a wider array of projects from your standard dense twills and tabbys to unbalanced weaves.
- Compu-Dobby® 5 electronics - This latest and by far greatest Compu-Dobby system runs on nearly any operating system, is super easy to use, can store a huge amount of weaving files, and provides the most advanced computerized dobby diagnostics available today.
- Bigger shed - The increased size is easier to fit end feed shuttles.
- Adjustable warp tension - Opens up the project capabilities even more.
- Better, lighter beater action - Beater feel is much improved with a center linkage and hands-free stoping positions at both shed open and shed closed.