Compu-Dobby 5 / AVLDrive Update
A new version of the Compu-Dobby® 5 & AVLDrive&trade firmware is now available for online update. This update is primarily focused on error detection, along with fixing the restart bug and several notification communication improvements. Read more about the update in the release notes.
To update your Compu-Dobby 5:
- Verify that your Compu-Dobby 5 is connected to the internet via your WiFi router connection by checking that Network LED is lit red.
- Open AVLDrive from your browser.
- Go to the Utilities tab and select Check for update.
- If an update is available, a dialog will pop up. Select OK to proceed.
- After the update is complete, hit the reload button in your browser. The AVLDrive version in the upper left corner should now reflect version 1.4.0.
If you cannot access the internet with your Compu-Dobby 5, please contact AVL support for an alternate method to update your firmware.