Fully automated shuttle weaving with finished selvages! Produce fabrics that look handwoven at a much faster pace.
Industrial Dobby Loom, 24" 24 Harness (R#0410A)
- Made in 1997
- 24 inch weaving width
- 24 Harnesses with 2,400 inserted eye metal heddles
- Compu-Dobby I (Ask about an upgrade to Compu-Dobby 5!)
- Sliding beater with heavy duty bearings
- 4-Box Flyshuttle System with automated color selection of up to 7 colors in weft
- 1-Yard Sectional Warp Beam with enough hoops for 2” sections
- Automatic cloth advance, cloth take-up and warp let-off
- Track & Mount
- Pneumatically driven systems requires compressed air of 21 CFM @ 115 PSI
- Hardwood construction
- 1-Year Reconditioned Loom Warranty
**Please note, the loom pictured is not the actual loom listed. Photos will be added at a later date**
This loom has woven thousands of scarves and other narrow fabrics for two previous owners. It is a work horse with a proven track record. Loom can be shipped assembled. WeavePoint IDL, loom installation & training are extra.
Every reconditioned AVL loom undergoes a thorough inspection, cleaning and testing. We replace any component that does not meet specification. We strive to provide you with a pre-owned loom of which you can be proud.
Reconditioned Industrial Dobby Looms typically ship within 16 weeks of ordering. However, please check with your AVL representative for current lead times. This loom ships freight collect. The carrier will schedule drop off and communicate price around the drop off day. For alternate approach of pre-payment for shipping, contact your AVL sales representative.
Price if new: $60,750