Fully automated shuttle weaving with finished selvages! Produce fabrics that look handwoven at a much faster pace.
Industrial Dobby Loom, 24" 24 Harness (R#0410A)
- Made in 1997
- 24 inch weaving width
- 24 Harnesses with 2,400 inserted eye metal heddles
- Compu-Dobby I (Ask about an upgrade to Compu-Dobby 4.5!)
- Sliding beater with heavy duty bearings
- 4-Box Flyshuttle System with automated color selection of up to 7 colors in weft
- 1-Yard Sectional Warp Beam with enough hoops for 2” sections
- Track & Mount
- Pneumatically driven systems requires compressed air of 21 CFM @ 115 PSI
- Hardwood construction
- 1-Year Reconditioned Loom Warranty
**Please note, the loom pictured is not the actual loom listed. Photos will be added at a later date**
This loom has woven thousands of scarves and other narrow fabrics for two previous owners. It is a work horse with a proven track record. Loom can be shipped assembled. WeavePoint IDL, loom installation & training are extra.
Every reconditioned AVL loom undergoes a thorough inspection, cleaning and testing. We replace any component that does not meet specification. We strive to provide you with a pre-owned loom of which you can be proud.
Loom ships in 12-16 weeks. This loom ships freight collect. The carrier will schedule drop off and communicate price around the drop off day. For alternate approach of pre-payment for shipping, contact your AVL sales representative.
Price if new: $60.750